Riddles Solved

Written By Kaali on Friday, August 5, 2011 | 12:32 AM

Ambedkar
 It was Bala Saheb Ambedkar, who made a blatant rational and hypothetical criticisms on the foundations of the Sanathana Dharma in his various scholastic works. I have developed much interest on his works, when I started reading a small booklet called 'Ramudi Krishnudi rahasyaalu' which is a mere synopsis of 'Riddles in Hinduism'.

After spending 3-4 years  extensive research on Indology and Indian philosophy, I had to go through the 'Riddles in Hinduism' last month. I feel, Ambedkar could not follow the works of Swami Vivekananda, Aurobindo and  Dayananda who elaborately made numerous analysis indirectly on those riddles.

I feel, those riddles are a mere deliberate attempt of  projecting Sanathana dharma with a pre occupied reluctance, but not a balanced  analysis.

I here by starting a new column in this blog called 'Riddles solved'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment